- pull-out storage for easy access
- adjustable open shelving
- innovative storage and features
- water resistance material with duco paint
We will remember this work throughout our life. There are very few clients who can spend freely. And with that, they have a good idea of where to spend. With Varun ji, we did not have to do much brainstorming. The most difficult was to catch their taste and live up to their expectation. By doing this work, our level only increased.
We have done this work with full vigor and we are proud of this work. If you also want to do some work by joining us and want our service, then call us today.
There are very few clients from whom we get to learn the opposite. Duco Paint Finish, CNC Jali, Acrylic Golden Letter, ACP Sheet, Cabinet and what didn’t we do to build this temple. This work has been done on Canal Road which is a road adjoining Rajpur Road. We got this project online, the client had no budget problem, he just wanted good work.
Whatever material was used in it belonged to the Action Company and Paint of Asian Company. Whatever light work was done, it’s brand is Samsung. The most attractive thing in this is the door and the bells hanging on it. Its door is made of MDF Material, we made two 30mm thickness by pasting two boards together and then processed in CNC Cutting machine.
After that we designed Krishna with the help of CNC machine on 8mm MDF sheet which is easily available even on the internet. Then painted it well in white. After that we put a gap of 2 Inch and put LED Strip on the side with the help of Sunboard. Then attached the design to the wall with the help of Star screw so that it can be easily removed and applied in future also.
Along with this, we also put Gayatri Mantra of Golden color on the side wall. It was mounted on Alex Sheet with the help of special screw which you can see in the photo. Everyone liked this work very much, it cost about 50 thousand. If you also want to do something similar in your home or office, then you can meet us at our workshop on Sahastradhara Road.
If you are also looking for service then contact in office hours 10:00 am to 6:00pm. Our satellite office is located on Rajpur Road, visit us for best understanding. Click here to check our previous works and available services.
Feel free to call us to schedule a meeting with us or at your place. Thanks for your time, we will highly appreciate if you will share these information in your network.
CALL: +91-9997833350 (Sumit Pundir). In this project we have done cutting and also designed furniture. In this, LED lights, Duco Paint Finish and Veneer have also been used. This work has been dealt with by the help of a great carpenter. The Arch has been designed with the help of 3D Engraving using special bits in CNC Machine.
This temple is made for a 3BHK apartment built in the Capital Heights Project, Located at ITBP Road, Niranjanpur, Dehradun. All the work in it is done by Carpenter’s help. For this, we gave a design in CNC artwork.
- Planning for what should be the design in the temple. The design that you see is being used all over the place today, though we had more designs, but the client did the finals.
- After that, we bought a Century company’s 12-millimeter (thickness) board for which the standard size is 8ftx4ft. We processed the board through CNC Machine for cutting and the Cutting was ready. Job was transported from workshop to the owner’s house.
- We started the painting service. We used white Duco Paint finish. This is the most precious process in the whole job. It took 3-4 days for polishing and finishing.
- We had already made the customized cabinets using best fittings like; handle, channer, etc.
- We installed the cabinets and we built the boarders to fix the CNC cutting.
- We used white 3mm acrylic sheet on the back of jali, so that light can spread well.
- We used Samsung LED tubes for lighting.
- We also designed special arch on the entry of mandir and also painted that with Duco finish.
Feel free to call at 99978-33350 (Mr. Sumit Pundeer) to schedule a meeting with us or at your place. Thanks for your time, we will highly appreciate if you will share these information in your network.
Wishing great day ahead.