Uday Gaur ji is a forest officer, he has built his house in Govind Vihar. He has a sense of art, he contacted us for CNC jali work on some glazing on the building’s side. We showed him the physical samples which had both fiber and metal options. He finalized the metal and also selected the design from the online catalog of our website. Below are the details given.
- There was total 6 nos. glazing.
- The client wanted a light gray colour.
- The client wanted a cnc mesh/jali design that was not associated with any religion, a neutral design.
- We had to do the entire work, in which framing and fixing would also be done by us.
- We first went to the site and took the sizes. The sizes were different for all the areas. Even the size of the top and bottom of the window was also different.
- Accordingly, we prepared frames which were made in 1 inch hollow pipe.
- After finalizing the design, we adjusted them according to the size and sent them for cutting.
- Laser cutting was done with oxygen gas and the mesh was made on 2mm sheet.
- The mesh was welded to the frame and finished.
- After that enamel paint was done in gray color in which first primer and then enamel paint was done.
- Then we delivered the finished materials to the site and fixed all with the help of L connectors.
- Frame pipe: APL Apollo Hollow Section 1in Square Gouge 18
- Jali: TATA Prime Material HR Sheet 2mm Thickness
- Paint: Duco RAL Grey, Primer Grey
- Framing @ Rs. 40/sqft
- CNC Metal Jali @ Rs. 250/sqft
- Duco Paint @ Rs. 90/sqft
- Fixing @ Rs. 20/sqft